Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Walk This Way.

GUCCI

ANN-SOPHIE BACKI'm not sure how popular Ann-Sophie Back really is because this is the first time I've ever heard of the label, however I really enjoyed the collection. Of course Lavender is a favorite color of mine, so I might be partial to certain looks. The dress was beautiful but I much prefered the more torn up lavender skirt. It's long enough to not be sexy by any means even with the rips. The sweater it's paired with and the shoes really compliment it well. But if taken to the streets (which I intend to do someday) I'd like to see it with the same sweater but maybe some doc Martin-esque boots...Chloe (do you know what collection I'm referencing? heeled, lace-up boots, red/and black...bad description ahah sorry) just to give it more edge.



BALMAIN<=https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhydYT8F5BsPrDolMGV0ZXMouKS0avApCetDzrkqjhZrMjwg6HcTaBSI48ePdmdiWVk_wrM3WUc8zl1FGqbYkq_vrC3w1csX79sO8zyA2GadBJcjYgBnA93yCO61YycCnlMWbHJG7cz-GKE/s1600-h/balmain+7.jpg">

BURBERRY"Baggy" or oversized clothes are always thought to be sloppy. But I'm a firm believer that whatever the occasion, even a loose gown can be chic. It's so efortless! All Fall and Winter I pair oversized coats with leggings and some form of boot or geeky shoe. (Plaid Sperry Boots, Black Hardtail Leggings, Vintage Patagonia, Marc Jacobs messanger bag) The leggings give the look some shape and the boots give it some edge.
The shearling at Burberry was beautiful. It made possibly bulky coats, casual. They could be dressed up or down and fit in well with the "borrowed from the boys" look.

No comments:

Post a Comment