Wednesday, December 23, 2009

PIRATE RADIO.


(January Jones)
Pirate Radio was by far the best movie I've seen this year! Even though I'm only a teenage girl, it completelly killed Harry Potter and was a million times better than New Moon. Not only was the playlist in the movie amazing (The Kinks, Duffy, The Who, Cat Stevens) but the fashion was also enchanting. The colors of the mini dresses, the bright tights...all a la Twiggy! The piece that absolutely stole the show however was January Jones's wedding dress. Even though everyone I know including myself probablly dreams of a big white dress on their special day, this seriously made me reconsider. The tights with the dress and the embellishments were perfect! I have to say to director Richard Curtis, that the movie was entertaining throughout and was a total treat!

(January Jones)

***BARELY DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS, IF YOU ARE A LATE MINUTE SHOPPER CHECK OUT RODARTE FOR TARGET***

No comments:

Post a Comment