Monday, December 28, 2009

SWEET MASHUP. (pop culture)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNzrwh2Z2hq
COPY AND PASTE the adress to watch DJ Earworms mashup of the top 25 billboard hits, entitled: Blame it on the Mashup!!!


GOSSIP GAL
Jessica Szohr is on the cover of the new issue of Teen Vogue, at first you may release a sigh of dissapointment like moi when I first saw it. Yet another Gossip Girl, that makes 4 this year (Blake, Taylor, Leighton, Jessica). However Jessica Szohr who plays Vanessa happens to be my favorite of the gossip girls, her bohemian style is refreshing next to Leighton Meesters characters (Blaire Waldorf)constant bows and headbands.


GOING GAGA
Check out this picture of Lady Gaga before she was blonde in photos from Wmagazine.com...I think I prefer the blonde!


TOTAL ECPLISE OF THE HEART
Finally...I've already seen Twilight six times and New Moon three times, I'm ready for Eclipse (my favorite from the saga) to premiere! Here's a still from the movie I found on TeenVogue.com!


WOODY ALLEN-EVAN RACHEL WOOD
Now on DVD, Woody Allen's movie Whatever Works starring Larry David (Curb Your Enthusiasm on HBO) and Evan Rachel Wood (Across the Universe).

Love her style! (Evan Rachel Wood in Gucci)


BE MY BIG SCREEN VALENTINE
Coming soon "A Love Story. More or Less" or Valentines Day. With an allstar cast including actors/actresses such as Jessica Beil, Bradley Cooper, Emma Roberts, Anne Hathway, Julia Roberts, Jamie Foxx, Taylor Swift, Patrick Dempsey, Taylor Lautner, etc..it seems like it's going to be an outstanding movie. However, when I saw the preview I couldn't help but feel like I had seen it before. Then I realized that the movie reminded me of Love Actually and He's Just Not that Into You. Hopefully it will be able to stand out in a sea of romantic comedies.

COPY AND PASTE to watch the Trailer Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSS=QPdiiiY

No comments:

Post a Comment