Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Taking it to the Streets (Tommy Ton Pt.2).

I have but one simple question..is there a pair of more brilliant shoes walking the fashionable streets of New York City than these? They combine so many current looks but yet somehow avoid coming off as trend overkill. I am a gal who loves her heels! There's something about them, no matter how tall or glamorous the second they're on my feet I feel like I'm six feet tall and could rock any catwalk...but usually I'm headed to a school dance. Anyway I saw a pair of welllie-inspired boots, that were flat and had yellow rain gear material on the toes. They were by Sperry and I was in love. I wanted to put them on with obnoxiously patterned leggings (maybe i'd raid my kindergarten wardrobe) a big sweater and run around jumping in puddles that could have easily been avoided! But that's just a fantasy of mine! For now, acting my age would be much easier to do with these sophisticated take on...rainboots? Not really quite sure what to label these lovelies but I know I adore them!



photos from Style.com, taken by Tommy Ton^
photo from vogue.com, taken by Daria Strokous backstage at the Fall 2010 Rodarte show (and YESSSS those shoes are glowing)

No comments:

Post a Comment