Wednesday, January 20, 2010

what i wore today (was boring).

I guess me and Caroline Trentini have something in common after all..comfort jeans. I hate sweatpants and so when I just want to be comfortable I grab my loose, light wash, slightly torn at the knee, True Religions. Today was my second day back ater MLK day and I had a history test so I kept it simple with a white zip, loose jeans, and a black jacket over top. Instead of Converse I wore Sperry Topsiders, but they're equally as nonchalant. The key to the loose jeans look is that they aren't one single wash, there needs to be some streaking of light shades, and slight tears here and there. Also the pockets have to hang accordingly and the waist should be loose as well. Never wear a belt! See..it's as easy as that! I love to wear these jeans because I feel like the boyfriend jeans have gotten so tired and aren't actually casual anymore. These truly give a lazy sunday look!

No comments:

Post a Comment